Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our dear leader


This is what our dear leader said in Cairo today:

"That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn't. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear," Obama said to applause. He said neither Muslims nor Americans, though, can fit the "crude stereotype" they are sometimes assigned.

Well Obama, I beg to differ. Most muslims hate us. Most muslims want to kill us. These people do not participate in a religion, it is a cult. So come fight me if that is all you have to do. What a moron.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im sorry but this post is both ill informed and irresponsible. This is not true of the muslim population. Can I ask you, Mr. Indiana, do you actually know any muslims? Have you sat down and talked with one, maybe had a meal or a glass of wine? Im sure not otherwise you wouldn't have posted this ridiculous message for all to read. Your ignorance is offensive.
I have met lots of muslims in my travels and they typically exert a very peaceful disposition. Sure, there are terrorist organizations that have its roots in the muslim culture, as there are in many cultures (especially cultures that have been oppressed).

Put down your gun and open your mind a bit.