Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pat White,,,,,,,,,

I sent an email to Pat White, afternoon guy on WOWO, the big talk radio for northern Indiana. He was telling the audience that Obama is going to win at around 4 p.m. I said he should shut up because he could possibly keep people away from voting figuring why should they vote if Obama has it won. That is not the right thing to do but I do not think he gets it or does Andy Oeber, the news director. In a tight race such as what we have here in Indiana, every vote is needed. When I called in to respond, his call screener agreed with me but could not get me on the air to publicly debate him. I understand, he has to move on but this is just like calling the election early in the east when the west is still voting. If Pat White cannot see the intelligence in not saying what he did, need I say more!

No comments: